Random Rubbish for others

Sunday, December 31, 2006

My mom, my Life

Coming forward is the new year 2007. AS always this time too I wondered why we celebrate new year? What is our contribution in bringing this year. 31st December morning. Woke up at 9:00. Spent daytime at home. In the evening went out to meet Kushagra. And then at friend's cafe. Together with around 8 guys gossiping in the cafe. Conversations in which I was a little part were going on. Walked around the Civil lines for a while and then came back at home.
One thing special this new year though there is nothing new in this new year. I decided to present a diary to my mom as I wanted her to write about herself. Also put up a small write-up in its opening page like this:

There is nothing new in this new year except my wishing you like this.
There may be things that I may not give you, but I always wanted to tell you that I want to give everything to you.
May be sometimes I haven't been what you have wanted me to be, but I just wanted to tell you that I always want to be all you want me to be.
Mom, you are one of the most inspirational figures of my life.
There is so much more that I want to say that cannot be expressed in words. But I am sure that we don't need words to converse.
Not even all this needs to be written but I chose this occasion, this New Year 07 to pen it down.

My Mom, My Life.

I want you to write something. Your thoughts penned down by you. Or some of important incidents of life, from past, or as they happen. Or anything. Just anything by you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home